The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

5:56 PM

Love ko `to

Posted by Claire |

My dear officemates have organized a party for us, September celebrants. And guess what? It's a children's party! Hehehe...


As a child, I never had the chance to celebrate my birthday in any of the fast food outlets. Not that I'm complaining. But back then, you have to be from an affluent family to do that. Unfortunately, mine is not one of them. My parents worked their way to college. When they got married, they were supporting their siblings...and even until Kuya and I were halfway through college - something I'm proud of about my parents. So when we were growing up, we never had the luxury of a themed-party. It was always simple, celebrated among close relatives and friends, nothing grand.

So when this invite was delivered to me, I got really excited. Finally! I get to celebrate at Mc Donald's
...on the occasion of my 29th birthday. hahahaha
ps. It's a Dream Princess Party, what should I wear? And should I be? You think Snow White is a good idea?

2 comments:

donna_chocnut said...

aliw naman cler ang party niyo! so what did you end up wearing? =)

Claire said...

Hi Donna! Wala...I mean, nagpretend na lang ako sa maida...ang dakilang yaya. hehehe

Post a Comment

Subscribe