The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:55 PM

Jobesity

Posted by Claire |

Tell me, how can you resist a yummy menudo and your favorite kare-kare? You cannot. So I ate two plate-full of rice and menudo (and Kare-kare and Tilapia) at lunch. So now, my tummy is HUUUUGGGGEEEE.

I thought I'm going to lose weight because of my hyperacidity (which requires moderate eating and no alcohol intake for a month). But no....my apetite is not helping me. I crave for more food!!!! Food!!! Food!!! Food!!!

The scale is going up everyday because, aside from eating a lot, I don't exercise at all! I've stopped playing badminton and volleyball, and I've forgotten there is a gym in the office I can go to in case badminton and volleyball is not available.

Demmit! Gotta get fit again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe