The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

8:00 AM

Off to Paradise

Posted by Claire |

Photo by Flip

I know I said I’m not coming back. But, I realized, I can never get enough of your sunsets nor your powder-like sand. So, wait for me. I’ll be there in a few days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

saan to?

Claire said...

@camera digital - thanks.
@ jimmi - Boracay. local version of Bali. where's my bali itinerary? :-)

donna_chocnut said...

Uy nice pic. Sa Bora pala. Post ka pa ng pics mo doon.

Post a Comment

Subscribe