The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:04 AM

Go Away!

Posted by Claire |

I’ve been dreaming about something so frequently it’s starting to bother me. Not that it’s a bad dream, but I just wish I would stop dreaming about it. Maybe I should stop thinking about it, too, to help me get rid of it. But damn, the people, the situations and my mind just won’t cooperate.

I want it to stop, NOW. Because the more that I think about it, the more impatient I get. And that's just not me. Because one, I believe that things happen for a reason and, second, things will happen in Jess' perfect time. I don't want to rush things because I know if I did, it will be hilaw or worse, it might not workout right. So, I am now praying to all the angels and saints and Jess, to please grant me patience and shoo away the evil thoughts lurking in the deep recesses of my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe