This is a super late post, I know. Lately have been tamad to write anything. But since internet connection here at in-law's house is ultra fast, I might as well take advantage of it.
As you probably know, spent my birthday in Cebu with highschool friends. And what better way to spend your birthday than feast on Cebu's best? Lechon.
Yes, we bought 1 whole Lechon and brought it with us to Alegre Beach Resort. I'm not a fan of Lechon but Cebu's lechon is oozing with flavor making it so hard for you to resist.
After lunch, we headed back to our room to snooze off all the fat we ate.
It has two big beds for four people. But if you're on a tight budget, you could sneak in a few more people who can sleep in the bathroom.
The next day, we headed to Cebu's lakeside restaurant to eat fresh seafood. Sorry, was too busy devouring on the food, I forgot to take pictures.
On our final day, we headed to have lunch in Yakiniku. A Japanese restaurant offering grilled buffet of beef and chicken.
And to cap off my birthday, the husbo called on a few friends to celebrate with us.


0 comments:
Post a Comment