The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

1:45 PM

Come What May

Posted by Claire |

Love this song. And I sing it for Jerome. I love you, hon. Thank you for loving me the way you do.









When he looks at me


I know the boy sees things nobody else can see


All of the secret fears inside


And all the craziness I hide



He looks into my soul and reads me like nobody can


And he doesn't judge the girl


He just takes me as I am



Come what may, he believes


And that faith is something I've never known before


Come what may, he loves me


And that love has helped me open a door


Making me love myself a little more




When I turn away


He knows those are the times there's nothing he can say


Nothing that anyone can do


And so he lets me live it through


And when I'm in my darkest hours of uncertainty


He just simply lets me be


And goes right on loving me



Come what may, he believes


And that faith is something I've never known before


Come what may, he loves me


And that love has helped me open a door


Making me love myself a little more



And when it seems my dreams have all slipped through my fingers


When they just can't be found I turn around, and there they are


Shining in his eyes



Come what may, he believes


And that faith is something


I've never known before



Come what may, he loves me


And that love has helped me open a door


Making me love myself a little more



Come what may, he believes


And that faith is something I've never known before



Come what may, he loves me


And that love has helped me open a door

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe