I got this from Meyj’s blog…Thanks Ai! Sorry will copy it for now. I want to give my own interpretation to this kasi sobrang I can relate to this now.
I fear that things may have changed. I miss you terribly that it kills me sometimes. You don’t seem to miss me anymore. But I love you anyway.
There was never a day that I didn’t think of him. Even in the most mundane things I do, I still think of you. The most difficult part of the day is when I’m driving to and from work. Without radio (Aarrggghhh!!! I need to get that radio fixed.), all I think about is how deep you are in your sleep after a night of partying with your friends…Do you think of me? Do you still dream of me like you used to? Do you still dream of me as your wife? Do you still dream of our family? I guess not.
Sometimes I feel that you have become distant. I do not feel the same warmth from you anymore. Its like you have gotten sick of chasing me. Well its not like I want you to go chasing me everyday. You don’t seem to be aware that it is you who have the power to stop this mad chase. You would only have to ask. Easy as that.
Yesterday you logged in. No His nor hellos. I was waiting for you to buzz me like you used to. But I guess things have really changed. Did you even notice me? Did you even attempted to say hi? Don’t you want to know what I’ve been doing? Didn’t you say you cared for me? Didn’t you say you wanted to take care of me? I guess time has changed you.
I wait and wait to hear what I’ve been wanting to hear from you. But you never say it. I love you anyway.
I wait for two things. Tell me your ready and then ask me back. Or tell me you love someone else and I’ll leave you instantly.
It seems you still do not really know what you want at all. And you’re so unsure of me that you test me sometimes. Isn’t it I who is supposed to test the strength and sincerity of your word? Am I the one to prove something to you? Am I supposed to be the one chasing you? You’re not sure about me, but I love you anyway.
I am perfectly sure what I feel for you. I am perfectly sure what I can give you. But I know you’re not complete. I know a lot of things are running in your mind. Deal with it. And if life treats you well and you find someone else, go on.
Your feelings may fade away in time. You might just walk out on me someday. But I love you anyway.
Nothing is certain, as I told you. I know with the girls you meet, its not impossible that you’ll find someone to love. I know you’re a good person. When that day comes, I’ll be the happiest. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment