The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

7:40 PM

it's a HAT friday!

Posted by Claire |


I turned 27...yeah shut up! hehehe...I turned 27 and celebrated it with my drinking buddies in Juliano's. It was a hat party...so everyone was required to come with their fabulous hats.



Early in the night, I thought only few people would come. Thank God, Guia, Joena and Ice entertained me (shouldn't it be the other way around?!). Guia was really funny, she kept wagging her fingers (imagine a fish flipping their fins) to match her Nemo hat, and her face?! Priceless! Sobrang funny...she would pass as an autistic hahahaha... Joena for her part played as the fortune-teller-slash-bading friend. Her every witty comments made all of us laugh. Si Ice? What did he do ba? Nothing really spectacular. Oh, I know, he was the willing victim of Guia and Joena. These two girls were flirting with Ice the whole night, trying to seduce him. Kidding! (Joena/Gs, don't kill me. hehe)

BigBarks were there too (Lou and Anasan came late...sabi ni Anasan, she was with her mom...but no they were already drunk when they arrived!)...My MBA friends were there too, Lucy (the britt girl) my vodka partner came with Jerome. The Gayap boys were there too. Surprisingly, Butch, who was celebrating his birthday that day (Sept 23), came all dressed up. hehehe...Galing daw ng kasal! Your wedding Butch?

This is us playing with the camera...Picture 1: Notice how Flow controls show off her serious look (Something wrong with your tummy Flow?); Picture 2: I'm trying so hard to be serious...pout your lips honey!!!; and finally, Picture 3: Give your best smile!

Anyway, Lou, as her usual self entertained everyone with her sculling (did I spell it right?) flair. Beat Lucy on the first round and Jay for the second round. She finished while Jay was half-way his glass. TRIVIA: Lou just came back from Cebu the nigh before. She was telling everyone that she's been sober for a month. Feeling daw nya, she lost it (drinking that is)...So this is what you call "I lost it." Hhhmmm....

Juliano's closes at 1:30am so when the waiters called for last order, everyone sighed in disbelief. They wanted more so we moved to Caltex (across the street)...drank a few more bottles. For some reason, while we were in Caltex I felt "Misery the Bitch" creeping into me. Despite all the fun and all the people surrounding me, I felt empty inside. I had to cry it out...its my birthday anyway. Kakahiya lang everyone who stayed behind saw it. I looked awful, my eyes were puffy and my nose was reddish. Eeeww! What a sight! But then again...Its my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to...sing with me! Yeah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe