The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:58 AM

I've been tagged

Posted by Claire |


Three names you go by:
1. Claire
2. Clara
3. Deng

Three screen names you have had:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. hair
2. eyes
3. shoulders

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. tummy
2. arms
3. thighs

Three things that scare you:
1. losing my family
2. losing my treasured friends
3. getting fired! hehehe

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. bath
2. a fresh breath...hehehe
3. blush

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Dishwalla
2. MYMP
3. The Calling

Three of your favorite songs:
1. The Closer I get to you
2. Here without you
3. Every Little Thing

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. A lot of commitment
2. Laughter
3. Faithfulness

Three truths in no particular order:
1. Hatred is a curved blade...the harm we do to others, we do to ourselves too.
2. If it is bound to happen, it will happen...no matter how much you try to stop it from happening.
3. At the end of the day, it will only be between you and Him.

Three lies in no particular order:
1. It's not you, its me.
2. I never intended to hurt you.
3. I can never forgive you.

Three physical things of the opposite sex that appeals you (in order of importance..hehehe):
1. Scent
2. Voice
3. Eyes

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. watching tv
2. movie/dvd marathons
3. hanging out with friends

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Write an entry for a friend
2. Have a liposuction...hahahaha
3. Meet my Mr. Right

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Evernts Management
2. Entrepreneur
3. Successful Housewife

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Bali, Indonesia
2. Bangkok
3. New York

Three kids' names you like:
1. Patricia/Trisha
2. Migs
3. Trixie

Three things you want to do before you die, from the top of my head...
1. Get married
2. Spend at least two years with my own child
3. Give my family their own business

Three ways that you're stereotypically a boy:
1. i won't show my emotions
2. I stare at every attractive gurl who walks by.
3. Men are the stronger species

Three ways that you're stereotypically a girl:
1. I want to meet my Noah (the Notebook)
2. I'm into accessories
3. i like getting all dolled up

Three celeb crushes:
1. colin farrell
2. josh hartnet
3. brad pitt

Three people I'm tagging:
1. Maya
2. Ria
3. Annray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe