The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

5:38 PM

Confessions of a lonely heart

Posted by Claire |

I'm at work. Just finished playing badminton...went back to finish what I started doing this morning. But I don't feel like doing it yet so here I am blogging.

Was with my college friends last night...and again, I felt empty. Envious. Longing to find someone who'd sit next to me in gatherings such as those. In all our get-togethers, I could count the number of times I had someone sitting beside me. The last time I brought someone, they all thought he was 'the one', so did I. That was a long time. A lot of get-togethers have passed and I'm still alone. Somehow, I'm getting used to the feeling of going there alone (I think they're used to it to0)...and that if ever the times comes that I have someone to bring, I wouldn't know how to react.

Don't get me wrong. I don't long for someone just so I could be accompanied in those gatherings. Its just that I can't help but question, how come they found someone? They've all been together for years before they got married, while I couldn't even make a relationship last for more than a year. My relationships last for no more than 2 months...and if I'm lucky, it extends for another month. *sigh*

I really really hope there's something for me out there...

I need a drink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe