I remember I didn't write about this when I heard the results. So for the benefit of those who don't know...here's the story of my trip to the fortune-teller.
Let's call her Mystica (not her real name). No relevance whatsoever, for some reason I kept thinking of a name that started with letter M. First it was Majesta, then there was Marina...then Madam...and then Mahal. Above all, I think Mystica sounds right.
Anyway, I decided to see her because I was damn bored that Saturday morning. My friend and his bestfriend were scheduled that day and they've been convincing me ever since. So I thought, why not? I had nothing to do that day and I have spare money to spend for it.
I would always term it "hula" but they refuse to call it as such. They would rather call it, aura reading. To give class probably...Kailangan may ganong factor?! Whatever the difference is...I don't know. I was a bit nervous and excited at the beginning...but the long wait eventually killed the excitement and made me more nervous. I was nervouse because I didn't know what I want to know about my future...I didn't prepare a list of questions I wanted to ask. Unlike my other companions who had a whole piece of paper full of questions. Actually, all I wanted to know was...will I ever find true love? That was it. Period. I didn't care about my career, well, I do care. But not as much as I care about my love life.
Anyway, when I entered she read my aura. Said it was light pink and something else (sorry I forgot). She asked if I had a boyfriend (Question: Can't she tell?). I said no, but I'm inlove. And then, she said..."Unreciprocated no?" Where the hell did that come from?! Yes. I think I've been unreciprocated for a decade now. That explains why my aura is light pink.
She then asked me to pick 13 cards from the deck of tarot cards she placed on the table. The first card, I think, gives a general picture of what my year would be like. The remaining 12 cards represent the highlights of every month. Meaning, 1 card for every month.
Well, her readings were quite interesting. Somewhere in the discussion she said..."Ano ka ba? Papalit-palit ka." That is because for this year...hold on tight...I will be involved with 4 men. It's raining men...Halleluiah its raining men...Amen! hahaha...She didn't say whether I'll have a relationship with these men. But she candidly said that I have to make my head rule over my heart...In other words, wag daw akong tanga. hahahaha One in January and another one in June. It just scared me though because she said, in June I will be in a relationship...what's with June and my relationships? Why does it always have to be in June?!?!?!?! Gggrrr!...But in July, I will be miserable because of that relationship. And because I'm too preoccupied with it, I won't notice that someone else is offering something better. Hhhmmm...She didn't say if I ever noticed that guy. But she moved on to the next month. Then in October, another guy will surface.
Before we closed, she asked me a question. Who would you rather be with? Someone your contemporary or someone older (around 40)? I immediately answered, of course, someone my age. She asked me to think about it...Apparently, this guy in his forty's, salt and pepper hair and an expat...will be offering me love. Wow! Suddenly, I will be an ADB dependent....at least I can buy Tilamook ice cream from the commissary. hehehe
Makes me think, who in ADB have been eyeing me for the last 3 years? hehehehe...I really can't say. As Ara Mina puts it...you can never can tell. Let's cross the bridge when there's water under. :)
Anyway, two months have passed and guess what? None of her hula came true. Let's wait and see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment