The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:20 AM

Survey

Posted by Claire |

I have one month to get fit and shed off some unwanted fats and I don't know what additional exercise to take. Can you help me? Cast your vote now.

You'd burn fats faster with:

Boxing.
Gym.
Yoga.


(View Results)

Create a Poll

8 comments:

jellybelly said...

i voted boxing cos it's a complete workout. but if u need to burn calories fast, this worked for me - FAST. 45 minutes on the stepper at level 5-6 the another 30-45 mins on the treadmill (brisk walking). super bilis talaga. and eat before gymming. no more eating after

Claire said...

so your vote is gyming?!

Purple Pig! said...

badminton and gyming!

oh captain my captain said...

gawin mo lahat para masaya =)

Reeyah said...

hanuba!!! ang daming views sa poll, walang bumoboto. BUMOTO KAYO!!!

Claire said...

@ Reeyah...nag-vote daw ang mga nag-view. Problem is we have one IP address so the system can't distinguish the voters. darn...anyhoo, decided to get into boxing again. :-) Thanks for your vote!

Reeyah said...

ah ganun ba? ok...
=)

jellybelly said...

ay ganun...by isp...labo naman

Post a Comment

Subscribe