As planned, we spent the weekend at La Luz Beach Resort. It was our first time so there were no expectations. All we wanted was to chill in the beach and wait for my birthday. Poker. Drinking. Listening to good music. Chatting. Playing board games ---these filled our weekend. It was definitely a break from work, something that our minds and bodies needed.
We left La Luz the next day around 1pm. We were all in a hurry as we wanted to catch the ADMUvsDLSU game. Don't ask me what happened.
After the game, Jom and I met up with my family for dinner. This is one thing that I've been looking forward to. You see my family and I hardly get together like this. The last time I tried, I got really upset. I tried again for my birthday (thinking that they would be forced to do so since it is my birthday!). Thank God, they all obliged.
I was really happy. The happiest birthday of my life...ever. Got to celebrate and relax with friends, and most especially with Jom and my family.
I lav it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment