The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

8:56 AM

Last Night

Posted by Claire |


Got home around 7:30pm from a very satisfying dinner with the husbo at Wok-In.

5 minutes into my teleserye, I fell asleep.

Moved to the bedroom to continue my trip to snoozeland.

Woke up at 10:00pm with a sore throat and clogged nose.

Watched TV hoping to get back to sleep again.

Drank water and gargled salt water for the sore throat.

Watched TV til 2:00am.


Fell asleep.

Woke up at 6:00am, still with a sore throat and clogged nose.

Lord, please sustain me today.

1 comments:

CandyQ said...

Oh noes! Having a cold while you're pregnant is such a hassle. :( Try drinking warm lemon juice with honey because it can help soothe a sore throat as well as help boost your immune system.

Hope you beat that cold ASAP.

Post a Comment

Subscribe