The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:19 PM

Wish List 2010

Posted by Claire |

The paper I just reviewed for my boss made me more sleepy. I need to do something to perk me up so I thought I should write down my Christmas wish list. I haven’t done this for a couple of years already, so I’ll revive it this year.

1. Basic baking tools. I want to make a good use of our oven and start baking again. But I lost all the baking tools mom gave me back in highschool. The only ones left are the measuring cups and spoons which will not get me anywhere so I need a new set of baking tools. i.e. baking pans of all shapes and sizes, rolling pins, spatula, liquid measuring cup, cooking cutters, mixers, whip etc.


2. Prime Lens, Tripod, and flash. Since I got Honeylet, I’ve not been able to upgrade it except for the expensive camera bag I bought when her original bag broke. I’ve been wanting to buy a tripod for our travels and a prime lens so I can get more beautiful portrait photos. I’m itching to get this now because when the baby is here I’m sure I'm gonna need to take close-up photos of the baby's feet, fingers and face.

3. Lots of undergarments. You know naman, I’m expanding everyday and most of my undies are small/medium. It gets irritating na down there. Hahahaha! So arte.

4. Season 5-6-7 Grey’s Anatomy. Managed to finish Season 4 and half of Season 5 of Grey’s Anatomy when I was on bed rest.

5. Olive oil. To minimize stretchmarks. I’m allergic to cocoa butter so olive oil only please.

6. Bag. Is being a semi bag hag good enough reason? A Gucci or Goyard bag. hehehe

7. Classical Music CDs for my little one. Although, my readings said there’s really no scientific basis for claiming that a classical music enhances a baby’s brain, I will still try. I won’t lose anything if I did right?

8. Maternity Dresses/Clothes. I’ve been having a hard time finding clothes to wear and maternity dresses are really way out of my style. So I need to get shapeless, trapeze or jersey maxi dresses.

9. Accessories. I also need to start using accessories now that my face is changing. The accerssories will focus people's attention to it and away from my kamatis-like nose.

10. iPad. I’m not really a fan of gadgets but for some reason. I’m beginning to be interested in this gadget.

11. iPod Dock. So that Baby can listen to classical music while im sleeping.

There, my WISHlist. Hope I win in the lotto soon. hehehe

1 comments:

jellybelly said...

Kler, the ipad is awesome! Get one! Now na!

Post a Comment

Subscribe