Last week marked the beginning of lots of parties to usher in the Holidays. I'm loving the holidays, because for the first time in so long I can eat whatever I everything (in moderation of course).
First, the Badminton Club Party. Which I don't have a photo of.
Second, Life is Shorts party of the Volleyball Club. Where I took home 500 worth of GCs.
Then the OGC Mardi Gras Year-End Party, where the party was so colorful. And for the first time, I felt deprived of alcohol so I ordered a glass of wine for props and smelling purposes. hehehe
And then, one PS arrived in Policeman costume who rocked the house down.
Finally, there is the Christmas party with my YDWTL family. The first time in 6 years of being a Dazer that I was able to attend it.
ps. Check out the bulge!My monthly check up with my OB is coming up. And with all the food I ate, got worried that I might have gone over the weight limit for this month. Luckily, I only gained 3lbs. Hooray to that!
More parties lined up in the next two weeks. Will keep you posted.
Thanks to friends for the photos.



0 comments:
Post a Comment