The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

9:20 AM

As long as I'm living

Posted by Claire |



Baby went on a crying fit last night after being disturbed from her peaceful sleep three times in a row. She was sobbing, screaming and coughing relentlessly out of frustration. Took me a few minutes to calm her down and when she did, she still made sounds that melted my heart away.



She fell asleep on my chest and didn't want to let go. It was a good 30-45minutes sleep . Whenever I would try putting her down, she'd give out a whimper and I'd find myself picking her up yet again. I was tired. I still had things to prepare for the next day's work but I hang on until she was peaceful. I was determined to do anything for her, to assure her that mommy will protect and take care of her, no matter what.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe