One of the things I was happy to be rewarded with after giving birth was getting an iPad from the husbo. It was a toss up between a laptop (yes because my trusty Dell retired a few months ago) or an iPad, and despite the scarce supply of the iPad2 during that time, it still got my vote.
What got me so into the iPad was the thought that I could bring it anywhere and playing with it was as simple as tapping the screen. Not to mention it was light and sleek.
To date, the iPad has been my all-day, anywhere companion. It tags along wherever I go --mall, office, gym, even the bathroom. I love it because I can use it when surfing, catching up with my latest TV series, listening to music, reading the papers, taking pictures and videos of Kara's latest stunts, and so much more.
So happy with my choice. Thanks Hubby for this gift. Oh, and this post reminded me that I haven't baptized her with a name. Haven't thought of anything, actually, but suggestions are welcome.


0 comments:
Post a Comment