I celebrated my 4th day with Flip, Anna, Anasan, and Lou last Monday...now, for the benefit of non-Dazers, the 4th day is the time you go down the hill to face the real world. After experiencing His overwhelming love, you are sent back to share the same love you've and live life with a renewed faith.
Went to Sidebar...hahahahaha...bisyo pa rin! At least this time, we're all happy. No angst to vent out. Just pure celebration of life.
We looked back at the year that was and realized what we've all gone through this year. Talked about the happiest moments, the best photo, the bloopers, the gigs...etc. Let's not discuss the struggles, let's take a closer look at the blessings we received this year:
Anna Santos got a post at PhilScan in April.
Anna Cuvin is transferring to a new company by next year.
Chrisse was promoted at pumapayat lalo.
Flip started his Masters in UP (Natupad din ang dream mo to study in UP)
Flow took the leap to fall inlove. (Dalaga ka na Junior!)
Lou has a new and more exciting job at People Support.
Mellay met the love of her life...Patrick.
Dan found Shelley.
My blessings are over flowing...
1. I got the consultancy job I've been expecting since November of last year.
2. I travelled thrice this year.
a. Went to Boracay in April(kahit na may last minute glitches)
b. Shanghai in October (sa wakas, natatakan na ang passport ko!)
c. Galera in March and November
3. I passed my Compre...7 subjects, all in one take! Wooohoooo...
4. I have a set of new friends...the Big Barks
5. I went to two retreats this year (Singles Encounter in March, and Days with the Lord in December)
6. Regular post in ADB (Medical Exam na ko!!!)
7. My Dad and brother are in good terms.
8. More deeper relationship with Kuya and Dad.
And the greatest blessing of all...
9. A second chance to do things right...A second chance to see how beautiful life is...
Lou posted a question to us last Monday..."WERE YOU A BLESSING TO SOMEBODY THIS YEAR?" I had trouble answering it so I'll just reverse the question..."WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM YOU CONSIDER AS BLESSINGS TO YOUR LIFE?"
1. My Family...my source of love and strength. My refuge. My life.
"God has given us no greater blessing than that of belonging to a loving and loyal family - and it will be so, always and forever
2. Big Barks(Anna, Anasan, Chrisse, Flip, Flow, Lou, Mellay, Mares and Dan)...the people who proved to be more than just a kainuman...my support group...my source of inspiration and hope.
"Sometimes you can't believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you're ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them too. Even when you're in the dark...even when you're falling
3. Bestfriend Mei and Michelle...for sticking it out with me. My constant confidant. The two people who knows everything about me.
"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg, even though she knows that you are slightly cracked."
4. Ria...my source of faith. My prayer warrior...
"Faith is not faith, until there is nothing to hold on to
5. Ching...my travel companion. Shanghai, Galera...and soon Bangkok or Bora naman...For keeping me up on our way home from RCBC. For always wanting to hear my stories.
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an hones friend
6. Jeff, Godwin, Love and Myla...my MBA friends. I wouldn't have passed this school year's challenges without our concerted efforts...for continuously encouraging us to study.
"I get by with a little help from my friends."
7. Tsinays (Aileen, Arle, Kristine, Iris, Meng, and Sons) and their partners (Gerome, Butch, Edison, Kirk and Carter)...my goodie friends. After college, I felt I drifted from these people. I felt we lost the bond. I neglected this people for a time. But now, I am back in the loop again. =)
"No matter where life takes us, some friendships are forever."
8. Lynette and Malou...if not because of them I wouldn't be in ADB now. If not because of them my career in ADB could have ended the same time my contract expired in December 2003. They've always believed in my skills, that I can do more
"Because you believed in me, I believed in me."
I've branded the previous year as a "hell year" for me and I was about to brand this year the same for all my struggles. But after counting my blessings, I realized, its not at all that bad. I forgot to see how beautiful and rewarding this year was. I may have lost some people, but, hey...I gained so much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Blog Archive
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment