I woke up today feeling light. Looking forward to spending my weekend with the Yuppie Days with the Lord Weekend. I've attended several Weekends like this and I know that I'll have a wonderful time.
I feel that I need to renew my spiritual commitment with the Lord after all that happened in my life this year. I don't wana elaborate cause He knows. I've encountered a lot and it tested my faith in Him and I think I owe Him so much.
Despite my stubborn head, the Lord continues to shower me with blessings. Just this morning, I got a text from my officemate congratulating me for passing the final stage of the recruitment process in ADB. I am now a regular staff of ADB. Though its not yet official, I am still grateful for the people who believes in me. If my mom were still alive, she would be proud of me. I know this is her dream. She was the first person who urged me to apply in ADB. I was skeptic back then thinking that working in ADB will just be a waste of time. But now, although this is far from my undergraduate degree, I feel that it will give me exposure in developmental work. Oh well! Thank you again Lord and Mom!
Another thing to be thankful for is Kuya. He brought me to work this morning. Went out of his comfort zone to wake up early and bring me to work cause I didn't bring my car. What touched me the most during drive to work was when he handed me a gold coin (five peso coin), which I need to bring for the weekend. Muntik na ko maluha! Because since Monday, I've been looking for a shiny five-peso coin and ewan ko, pero parang pag may nakikita ako parang I don't feel complete or fulfilled with it. I don't know. But when he gave me that, yung puso ko parang biglang nag-thump out of happiness. Thanks Kuya.
Kuya, if you're reading this, I want to thank you for loving me the way you do. I am happy with the how things are doing in our family. You don't know how happy I am now that you and Dade are in good terms. Sabi ko kasi dati, I will make a way to settle your differences but I always fail, for fear of rejection siguro. But now, everything's okay. Thank you and I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Blog Archive
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment