I've always loved going to retreats. So when an opportunity is presented to me to attend such, I try not to decline. I love the feeling of being close to Him. Don't get me wrong...I know He's always with us. Its just that sometimes when I'm too preoccupied with meeting deadlines at work, the demands of school, and the endless gimmicks with friends, I fail to recognize His presence. Retreats give me the chance to be close to Him. I am constantly reminde of His love by the people around me. Everyone talks about Him. Everyone has their own story to share about the miracles He has given them.
Retreat is my quiet time. My detoxifying moment. This is the time I commune with Him in the most personal level. This is the time I find solitude. Its my time of healing. Time for forgiving. Its the time I give-up searching for the answers to my life's most troubling questions...Its the time I become more hopeful...the time my faith in people is renewed. The time when I feel I have so much love to give to people close to me, even to those who have hurt me.
Its an experience for the books. Something you'd want to share with others...
Retreat is my quiet time. My detoxifying moment. This is the time I commune with Him in the most personal level. This is the time I find solitude. Its my time of healing. Time for forgiving. Its the time I give-up searching for the answers to my life's most troubling questions...Its the time I become more hopeful...the time my faith in people is renewed. The time when I feel I have so much love to give to people close to me, even to those who have hurt me.
Its an experience for the books. Something you'd want to share with others...

My batchmates at YDWTL (After having our fav meal)
Zaza, Maimain, Kaye, Ellen, Aj, Me
Paolo and Raz

0 comments:
Post a Comment