The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

8:27 AM

Another Bora Experience

Posted by Claire |

Spent the long weekend in Bora. It was a blast...as always! =) A lot of things happened. I can't tell you though...Cause happened in Bora, stays in Bora. Hahahaha..what a teaser! Let's just say, our two new Bora buddies hooked up with Anemals...este "Alemans". hehehehe...Others, where just there rekindling the memories of our very first Bora escapade.

I had fun too. Enjoyed the sun. Made love with the camera. =) Enjoyed Jonah's shake. Gave in to Illusion shaker. Danced to my heart's desire...I feel like I'm a different person when I'm in Bora. I lose all my inhibitions and sanity. hehehe Carefree...wild...naughty...daring...hahahaha...I love bora!

Anyway, Bora brought back memories of the person I met there. And as I told Lou and Anna, I sort of missed him. The pick-up line, the "water", the small talks, and the panghahalay at pag-aalaga, and the post-bora messages. Fun memories. I'd be a hypocrite not to admit that Bora wouldn't be as much fun had I not bumped into this guy. It was a trip to remember indeed...Although, I violated the bora golden rule: "whatever happens in bora, stays in bora"...and brought it to Manila. The rest is history.

Now, that would just be a part of the entire Bora experience. A lot of things happened this year. For me, it was a trip to memory lane and once again...a trip to insanity. heheheh

I'll post photos later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe