The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

1:18 PM

shitty night

Posted by Claire |

When shit happens...

I had everything planned last night. After work, I'd go straight to the gym, go home early and read my book (by the way, I'm reading the Alchemist again cause I feel I need to be inspired...I postponed reading Angels and Demons kasi wala lang...lost interest I guess). Anyway, as I was on my way, I couldn't find my car key. I walked to my car hoping that my key's not there, that I left it in my drawer or somewhere...But no!!!!!!! It was there...still stuck in the keyhole! The engine is off, but not the battery...and that was like 12 f***king hours!!!!!!!

Okay...okay...No need to panic Claire. We can get someone to help you open the door. You don't have to wait long. Okay, so I called for help from the bank car staff. But I was referred to Master Lock instead. They said they can fix it in an hour. Wow! Impressive...so how much do I have to pay? "550 ma'am"...huuuuwwwaaaatttthhh!?!?!?!?! No way! (hehehe...yeah kuripot ako!) Instead of spending 550, I decided to wait for my brother to bring the spare key(who at that time wasn't responding to my messages...nag-gym siguro). Because even if Master Lock gets to open the door, the battery would be dead anyway...it wouldn't make things better.

I was settled with the idea that I'll leave my car in the office and just wait for my brother to pick me up. While waiting for him, I stayed in the veranda with RJ and some officemates who were drinking. So I drank. Red wine? "Aaahhh, that's nothing." I thought. So I drank...and drank...and drank...My last glass? I drank it straight cause my brother texted me that he was just a few minutes away.

So...can you guess what happened when I got home? I threw up three times....three times...three freaking times!!!! For a moment there I thought I'd puke my brains out. Hehehehe...exaj! But, yeah, it was really awful. Ang sakit ng tyan ko kagabi at umiikot ang mundo ko!

So there goes the story of my shitty night...Lesson learned? Don't drink Franzia. hahahaha...Naahhh...Drink moderately. That's the lesson.

Ooh..and my car? Up and running.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe