I'm moving forward. Today is my last day in OER, where I spent my first two years in ADB. From External Relations, I'm moving to Legal Operations. Hhhhmmm...two different field of work. Well, its okay. At least now, I got a regular post.
I'm both happy and sad. Happy that finally I got a regular jog in ADB. I'm sure mom's proud of me now. Mom, is this enough to compensate for being naughty in the past? hehehe....Sad becuase I'm leaving OER. The people I worked with here are amazing. Relationship is founded on respect, understanding, cooperation, and love. We're such a small department, compared to the others in the bank. But I can say that being small allows you to mingle more with people. I love the people here. I've never worked for anybody who has this kind of harmonious relationship. I'm surely gonna miss the people.
As I was packing my things, I dawned on me that this is indeed real. And I suddenly felt nervous. I'm nervous cause I don't know what's instore for me. I don't know who I'm gonna be with and what its like up there.
Nervous because, I really find it difficult adjusting. I'm the type of person who hates changing environment. When I get used to something, I find it hard to change it or leave it or move on to another place. That's why, I hangout only in places I feel most comfortable staying. I'm not the type who would go to different places. If I do that, it usually takes a lot of time and a lot of convincing. hehehe Other times, I do it because I've no choice. Notice that I use the same bag and shoes most of the time...when I change it, its because I'd look like an idiot if I don't. hahaha Notice also, that I shop only in places near to me...Drink in Sidebar or in Timog (places near to me, as well)...Hangout with the same friends...Eat in the same restaurant, and order the same food every time. =)
I hate changing...aaamm...hate is such a strong word. Sige...I just don't like changing. I sort of built a comfort zone around me. It gives me the feeling that when I'm within my comfort zone there's no risk of whatever. I'll surely love the food I order... I'll find what I need to buy... I'll feel confident wearing this or that...Etc...Get my point? hehehehe...
Anyway, I think I need to do something about that. Because change is inevitable. And if I want to enjoy life, I have to explore the world. hahaha...Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment