CAUTION: If you're not into mushy struff, move one to the next page...there's nothing here for you.
Love has once again changed my life (yeah I know...I never really explicitly said I was in love. Guess I was still testing the waters). After what I've been through in the past, I've closed my mind and my heart to the possibility of falling in love the same way I've done before. I've been a cynic...a man-hater of some sort...questioned every man who walks into my life...turned down every chance to fall in love.
Then, unexpectedly, lightning struck. And all of a sudden, I found myself in love much more than I loved before...for someone like me, it was an overwhelming feeling. So I seized the day. I took the plunge despite knowing that I was in for a lot of trouble. You know what, it was just so ironic...that despite knowing I'd get hurt with this person, it just felt so good and so right loving him. I knew I was gonna get hurt because I know he's gonna leave me in a few months. But I seized the day even more...I wanted to enjoy it for as long as it lasts. Because afer a long time, I looked at love positively. Because after a long time, I felt I can entrust myself, my future...and my lifetime to this person. Because after hiding from my shell, I finally found the courage to step out of it and risk everything.
But as they say, even fairy tales have their endings, happy or otherwise. This one ended in quite an unexpected manner. Was I mad? Yes I was. Was I hurt? You can't imagine how hurt I was. Not the worst I guess, but it sure did leave a heavy mark.
I asked why...told myself I don't deserve this. Why did it happen to me again? Don't you guys ran out of things to hurt me? I am so fragile, didn't you even consider that? But now, I've stopped questioning. Because the answer is simple...I was at the right place but in the wrong time. Everything was just bad timing.
Oh well, that's life. I hurt less now. I can sleep well at night. But I haven't forgotten, nor have I forgiven. I know I will one day.
Love til hurts...if it hurts, love some more...if still hurts, love some more...love til it hurts no more.
"Sometimes when you sacrifice something serious, you're not losing it...you're just passing it on to someone else."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment