The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:05 PM

when this is all over...

Posted by Claire |

when this f**k*ng paper is over, I will...

1. Sleep the whole day.
2. Hangout with friends.
3. Go out of town.
4. Go back to the gym.
5. Have my hair rebonded.
6. Finish reading Angels and Demons (Gggrrr...its almost a year!).
7. Hangout in SBC to read 11 Minutes (not my StraMa book!).
8. Catch up on my DVDs.
9. Hear mass at Calaruega.
10. Spend QT with...
11. Visit uhum at Pque.
12. Clean my room.
13. Garage sale.
14. Party with my classmates.
15. Shop.
16. Play badminton with the Bigbarks.
17. Food trip at UP.
18. Have a massage.
19. Watch the latest movie.
20. Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe