The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:08 AM

forgiven though...

Posted by Claire |

...the pain lingers.

I took a brave move to forgive the person who has done me wrong. I wanna move on in peace. "I don't want to bring this grudge with me everyday", I said. I don't wanna wake up every morning with hatred in my heart.

"Holding anger is poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves."

Everybody deserves to be forgiven. I told myself I can never forgive him. I told myself I will never give you the peace you need to be happy. You cannot be happy as long as I'm hurting. But I guess, I'm not really cut out like that...everybody deserves to be forgiven. "Thank you," he said. Go get your peace and work on your happiness.

"Lost love is still love. It takes a different form. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. When those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it...you hold it...you dance with it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe