The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:20 PM

ROAD TRIP

Posted by Claire |

Never ever dare single women to drive to Tagaytay for coffee and dessert on a hot holiday afternoon. You don't know the power of these women.

Vicky: To Greenfields take Exit 41. Yan, dyan tayo!
(moving past Exit 40)
Ako: Hindi pa yan, Exit 40 pa lang eh. Yung next exit.
Reeya: Sure?
(moving past Exit 43)
Vicky: Lumampas na ata tayo. (voice fading)
Ako: Pwede naman tayong bumalik eh, ikot lang ng Cabuyao Exit. Mabilis lang yan. (defensive)

And this little mistake will haunt us forever and ever and ever...

* We never found Exit 41 and because of that, I will sue LTO or DOTC for misleading signages!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe