Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in their blog their own 6 weird things and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
I tag RR, mama carms, vicky, meyj, ritchy, and riz.
6 weird things about myself:
1. I always feel someone is following me. Whenever I'd walk up the first flight of stairs to my house, I always feel I'm being followed. I look back then run up. I only get relieved when I'm actually inside the house.
2. Toothbrush. I bring my toothbrush anywhere I go. Sometimes when I feel I ate too much, I brush my teeth regardless of where I am...in a mall, in a bar, anywhere.
3. I panic everytime I gain a pound. I'm a gym buff and every two weeks I get my weight and body fat. When the scale shows me an extra pound, I panic as I feel I gained a lot.
4. When I pray, I repeat the first line of my prayer at least three times. I start my prayer with Lord thank you for all the blessings, and whenever I'd be distracted I'd say it again regardless of whether I finished my last sentence or not.
5. I want to go on vacation alone. I've always wanted to go on a 3 to 4-day vacation by myself. It's one of the things I want to do before I die. But I still haven't found a place to go to. I'm actually thinking of El Nido or Shangri-La Mactan. I'd like to do a dry run in Tagaytay.
6. I secretly wished I won the last lotto jackpot and made plans on how to spend it. I wish I win in the lotto some other time. But I don't bet so that would be far off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment