The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:28 PM

20 Questions

Posted by Claire |

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
- I had initially planned to marry at the age of 25...now its 32.

2. What color do you like most?
- Green

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be?
- To be like Jumper too, without the complications too.

4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
- Europe!

5. Which part of you that you have the most?
- Tummy

6. When you get sad, what do you do?
- I shop. I pamper myself.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- The people I love.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money?
- Pay our family's debts, shop and travel with my honey, invest.

9. What do you love the most last year (2007)?
- Nung napasagot ko si Jerome. bwahahahaha

10. What is your New Year's resolution?
- Save! Save! Save!

11. What is the moment you regret most?
- None.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- Disrespectful people.

13. What is your greatest asset?
- My Life and my family.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- Please make the people I love happy.

15. How did you celebrate the New Year?
- Sleeping.

16. Name the one body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores.
- My face and my miniature hands and feet. hehe

17. It's 2008. What are you looking forward to this year?
- A wonderful year with Jerome.

18. Anything in your life that you wish weren't so awful?
- Can't think of anything right now.

19. What's the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?
- See the Butanding! hehehe

20. What is the one thing you can't give up?
- My family.

I'm tagging the HBs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe