I did as I promised myself last week. I cut down on slacking and pushed myself to workout. Decided on taking up boxing again as it's been a year since I last wore those gloves. I thought I lost the strength of my punches, but Benjie said I haven't. I hit those mits as hard as I could and in less than 10 minutes, I was perspiring like hell.
On the fourth round, my right fist felt a little sore. It felt worse at every punch so I had Benjie remove the wraps. My knuckles were bruised, some skin peeled off. Benjie immediately took out his bottle of alcohol wanting to pour some on my freshly-made wound. I tried to stop him...begged and cried...but he was so much stronger and I had no choice. So I just settled with screaming and cursing him as he generously poured alcohol. Hindi sya nagtipid sa alcohol...mukhang madaming supply ampotah.
Haaayy...Hirap magpapayat!

1 comments:
kasi naman e magpapapayat pa eh.... welcome to the club na lang....ha ha ha seriously, ingat ka naman habang nagpapapayat ka
Post a Comment