Hhhhmmm....Aaaammmm....Haaayyy....I feel so weird. I don't know where this feeling is coming from. I can't keep focus on what I was doing earlier. I don't have the same interest, to study, as I had three weeks earlier. Aaarrrggghhh! Help!
I want to write something. I want to express what I'm feeling but I don't know where to start. I'm bored. I wana go out. I wana have a drink or two. I wana watch a movie. But something else is telling me to stay at home. I feel soooooooo weird!
Anyway, so here goes. I was a bit frustrated with some friends a week ago. I'm pushing my ass to get serious with my studies, work, and with working out. I promised myself that this year, I'd be going out less. Cut down on alcohol and smokies. So, God with all His might, happy that His daughter has finally decided to come home, gave me every reason to do so. Gave me tons of school paper, a series of meetings, and pile of work to be busy with. But when you get so serious doing this stuff and you begin to decline invitations from people whom you used to go out with...what do you get? Nasty comments. Am I just pikon? Or the reactions were really off? For me it was bad. Really off. My point is, school and work is difficult as it is. Don't make it more difficult for me by giving me harsh reactions. The last thing I want is someone telling me "pero pag lalaki." Hell! That was way off.
I told my friend about this and she was helpful. Medyo napacify naman ako. So now, I'm okay. The hell I care about what people say. The hell I care about what you think! I'm gonna do my stuff, and you can't stop me. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment