The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

Posted by Claire |

To cap off our Sidebar stint for the year and to thank the crew for providing excellent service on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday night...(alright...alright...there was a pt. we went there nightly...after a long and exhausting day at work)...we gave away Christmas Hams to 18 hardworking servers.


Imaging by Flipworkz Media
Way to go Flip!!!
Here are some photos with our famous "Sidebar" lines...
"Sabi ko Monday and Friday lang. Hindi Monday to Friday."
"Wag ka nang pumalag, sandaling lang to..."
"Everything on the table is a pick-up line."
"Ang sama! Kaya hindi tayo lumiligaya eh."
"Mama, magbagong buhay na tayo. Ayoko nang uminom."
"Hi! Can you do a lap dance for my friend?"
"Pera lang pala eh...Cash bar tayo!"

I've had a lot of good and bad memories in Sidebar. Let's hope this year would be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe