After having a weird and boring weekend, I just felt I needed a break. So come Monday, instead of going to the gym, I decided to hangout with my officemates. I thought it would be a good idea to do so...especially that they feel I haven't been spending time with them. Its time I make-up for lost times.
I was so in the mood to drink that despite not having enough money to last til the next payday, I bought a bottle of Kurant. It was one hell of a night. I enjoyed their company and not only that, I was able to tell them my frustrations about how I feel they don't understand my situation. Fortunately, they understood. I feel so light now. Thanks Mars, Rj and Edward. Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures.
Incidentally that night was a full moon (did I say it right? how do you even describe a night with a full moon? help!hahaha). I dunno if its the alcohol or the moon, but it made the night more fun...they say that on a full moon people get a little wacko (and that's what it did to me!) I love starry nights (have you seen the sky from the beach? its a winner!) and full/crescent moon ...probably because I have an excuse to become a little crazy... hehe...
I couldn't contain the feeling that night and the next thing I know I was texting my friends, telling them to look at the sky. I was so mesmerized by its beauty. I have never seen it that beautiful. The clouds around it formed one big circle as if protecting the moon from external forces or whatever. hehehe...I'm not a really good writer. I can't describe it. I took a picture of the moon that night but the figure of the clouds circling the moon wasn't clear...
And as I told my officemates, that night was one of the nights I don't regret not going to the gym, staying up late and getting drunk. It was one hell of a night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment