The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:30 PM

Not so weird after all...

Posted by Claire |

I went out with an acquaintance the other day. I find it weird at first. Because first, I haven't seen this guy. I've only seen his picture in Friendster. I only talk to him online. We're not even texting or calling each other. I haven't even heard his voice. And the weirdest of all...I'm going out (well, gone out cause it was done) alone with him. Weird because I really don't go out on dates. For some reason, natatakot ako to be alone with someone on the first date. But I went ahead, holding on to the "gasgas" words of my dear friend..."Mag-eenjoy ka sa company niya Claire". And thinking that I could always call for help in case I need one! hehehe

Being the paranoid that I am, I was vigilant (hahaha...wat a word!) all through out...ready to smack this guy on the face, just in case he does something silly. hehehe

Fortunately, he was really nice. Courteous and funny (reeeeaaallly funny). Had dinner at Fat Michael's Place, shared a few cigarette and headed to greenhills to have a few drinks with his friends. Did I say a few drinks? Naaahhh...It wasn't just a few drinks. We drank a lot. And this is just the first date huh? Tsk..tsk..tsk...Bad Girl. Nabigla ata ako sa friends nya when they asked me how much I drink. Nesa I was just kidding when I said I drink 6-7 bottles per gig. hahaha...And that Yero shaker was lethal! It taste good, yeah...but the hangover the next day was awful!

In general, it was a fun night. It didn't turn out disastrous as I thought it would. I think I'll do it again. Without the Yero shaker this time. ;-) hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe