I recently bought my very first digital camera and an iPod Nano. For months, I've been contemplating on whether to invest in electronic gadgets and finally it's here. I had first thought of buying an iBook but when I found out how much it costs, I realized I can only afford to eat toasted bread and jam, and walk to and from work for the rest of year just so I can get one for myself.
I'm not a techie person so the last thing I have in my "things to buy" are electronics gadgets. The furthest I can go to being techie is updating my cellphone every now and then...actually, not even. My N70 replaced my old phone which I had for three years. I used to change phones annually but at some point, I got pissed at Nokia launching new models twice a year, I guess. It burned my savings for several years and I've had enough of it!
Giving birth to my two babies which, I named Cams and Sabrina, rendered me sleepless the whole night...and this morning, I did all the needful to make Sabrina useful starting tonight. I'm so looking forward to the things we can do together...taking pictures at random, listening to my favorite music while working out, going to places together etc.
Thanks Ching for taking time to find my babies!

0 comments:
Post a Comment