The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:12 AM

Not all men are annoying, some are dead.

Posted by Claire |

Last night I greeted an old on his birthday but instead of a warm thanks I got a who-is-this-please reply which spoiled half of my day (let's hope I forget about it when I come back from lunch).

Okay, let me explain why I'm flaring up...I've known this guy friend of mine for more than 10 years, even before they got married and had kids. On their wedding, they asked my mom to be one of their Principal Sponsors. Also on their wedding, I sang while she was marching down the aisle...this song, by the way, was supposed to be my wedding march song but since we're friends, I suggested it and let them use it.

So what could she possibly have against me to repeatedly delete my number from his husband's phone? Yes, she deleted it. Her husband admitted it to me. Oh, did I say she didn't want me to be their child's Godmother? They have three kids now and not one of them is my inaanak. I know my friend fought for it on their first child. So on the second child, I thought I was one of the ninangs...I guess she raised hell because I'm still just a friend and not a kumare.

I've had enough of her already so this morning when I got that message, I lost it and expressed how utterly annoyed I was. I told him I won't text him until his wife gets her head straight...which, I guess translates to forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe