The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

7:43 PM

Was hit too hard

Posted by Claire |

Ritchie had a car accident three weeks ago. As a result, all our weekend plans were cancelled because one, we were gonna use his car and second, he was not in the mood to plan for the getaway.

Its all good. We resigned to stay in Manila over the weekend and just meet up on Saturday. But I think the accident hit Ritchie too hard in the head, he invited us to his house for dinner and drinks, all on him, to compensate for what has happened. So who are we to say no to this invitation...especially if Vodka is in the house.

We downed 1 liter of Absolute that night. Funny thing happened on our way out. Paolo parked his car outside the gate near Ritchie's house. When we were on our way out, around 3am, we saw that the pedestrian gate was chained and padlocked. Therefore, to exit you have to take the long way and that means a 15-minute walk at 3am and with alcohol running down your blood vessels. Forget it!

We ended up climbing the fence, about 6 feet tall. Flow, who was too scared, did it anyway. I did too. I used to do that when I was little, climbing the fence that divides our house and SM City. Then Rome crossed. When it was Jerome's time, he hit the fence too hard on his first step that it broke the chain...GATE OPEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe