The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:58 PM

First timer

Posted by Claire |

A couple of months ago, I participated in a Volleyball tournament here in ADB. Also in the same month, I joined the Badminton Tournament organized by ADB Badminton Club as a send-off for members who were retiring. I lost in both events. It didn't matter much because I was in it for fun and experience. I'm not the competitive type, so winning or losing is not at all a big deal.

I joined another badminton tournament a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise, my partner and I won the championship title. You can't imagine how ecstatic I am because this is the first I've received a medal in my entire life. =P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe