The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:02 PM

Wishful Thinking

Posted by Claire |

Because my birthday is fast approaching, I've listed gifts I want for my birthday. A friend of mine said you have to list down what you want in a partner, pray hard for it and believe that it will be given to you, in His perfedt time. So I thought, maybe if I listed what I want for my birthday, it will also be given to me (whoever from my friends are reading this...AVOID THE RUSH, SHOP NOW!).

After listing down the items, I grouped it according to the degree of likeness or desire I have for each of them.

Things I really want but couldn't afford it even after a hundred years
1. A brand new car. I want to get Ford Escape.
2. A townhouse at Enclave. A friend of mine lives there. It doesn't have a big compound but the floor area of each unit is just right. Good enough for a family of four. :-)

Things I NEED but couldn't afford it NOW
1. I need a bag where I can put all my stuff when I play badminton, Yonex Thermal badminton bag is perfect for that! I have having to carry my office bag and racket in one shoulder and my sports bag (where my shoes and clothes are) on the other.
2. Perhaps my smashes and drops will improve with the use of a new Yonex Muscle Power badminton racket. :-D
3. I trip in Taraflex cour with my Air Max rubbershoes so a new Mizuno badminton shoes will be perfect!
4. I feel guilty not being able to offer any shuttlecock when I play. I would love to share my blessings to others...bring in a tube of RSL shuttlecock.
5. I'm not always sweaty you know. I also try to look good so I would need a MAC Studio Fix Foundation (NW30).
6. Dry-fit shirt
7. Sports shorts
8. I need to finish my OCE and a new 13" MacBook will get me going.
9. I love Cams (IXUS60). I don't want to see scratches around her. I need a house for her.

Things I want for fashion's sake
1. Havaianas High (Black) size 34-35 or 35-36 please.
2. Brown-Gold Hava
3. Bermuda shorts
4. Charriol ring
5. Lacoste white backpack
6. Body show blusher
7. Denim jacket
8. White sports jacket
9. iPod Nano armband
10. Technomarine watch (Butterfly Pave)

Things I want to pass time with
1. Tribute to APO CD
2. Angel's Fall by Nora Roberts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe