The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:09 PM

One-night stand

Posted by Claire |

I was admitted at St. Lukes the other day after the doctors suspected I have an inflammed appendix. He ordered I undergo a series of tests before he recommends surgery.

Thank God, all tests ruled out appendicitis. But the pelvic ultrasound found something else. I have a 2.6cm cyst in my right ovary which ruptured the night I experienced pain. My ob-gyne was not alarmed with the result so I knew it was not serious. She said no surgery is required for my case unless I wanted to. Of course, who in her right mind, would want to go under knife?

I looked it up from the ever-reliable www.wikipedia.org and found out that if the cyst persist beyond two or three cycles, it could be more serious. I'm going to see her again next week and I'm hoping there'd be progress. For now, the red alert can be turned off.

Anyway, on a more lighter note I have a new word to use...

Doc: How are you?
Me: Better doc.
(and went on to do his routine examination.)
Doc: Have you passed a flatus?
Me: Huh?!
Doc: Umutot ka na ba? Fart?
Me: Opo. (I wanted to say, that's my hobby doc. Don't you know my friends and I are the Fart girls?) hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe