The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:03 PM

REUNION

Posted by Claire |

I promised myself before that every year, I should be able to go to a new place, one that I have'nt been to before. Thanks to Cebu Pacific's P1.00 per seat sale, I had the chance to go to Bohol. So on Aug 9-12, off went Ching, Jerome and I to the beautiful city of Tagbilaran.

Bohol is the home for the smallest monkey in the world, the 1,688 Chocolate Hills, and now it is also the home of the largest python snake in captivity, 23 feet (and growing).

My friends said I have n0t been to Bohol if I don't have a picture with the famous Tarsier. And here it is ...



We also met Prony, the Python. He was named after his captor, Supronio. They must have spent so much precious time thinking of what to name him. Marimar, the care-taker, entertained us with her wit and charm (he's gay). Prony is 23 feet long and 200kgs heavy. That's about 4x my weight and almost 5x my height. He could, literally, swallow me whole.


The last stop of our day tour around the City of Tagbilaran is the Chocolate Hills. The weather was nice to us, though it was drizzling every now and then. To see the magnificent of the Chocolate hills, you have to climb 214 steps. 30 steps after, I was already catching my breath. I guess I'll have forget about mountain climbing, I could never make it. Thank the High Heavens, I made it to the top.


I wonder where my next trip will be...hhhmmm...Palawan sounds like a good idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe