The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:43 AM

100

Posted by Claire |

Things you should know about me...

1. I’m a cry-baby.
2. I love stars and moon.
3. I love full or crescent moon.
4. I’m addicted to Badminton
5. I'm most comfortable when I’m wearing shorts, plain shirt and flipflops.
6. I’m a shopaholic.
7. Being late is a major turn off for me.
8. I love my coffee black (with sugar). Latte is my second pick.
9. When I travel, I don’t fail to bring along Cams (Canon Ixus) and Sabrina (Ipod Nano) – they’re my travel companions.
10. I hate waiting.
11. I'm friendly.
12. I hate being shouted at.
13. I love my mom. I never stopped loving her.
14. I’m super malambing to the point that some guys misinterpret it as flirting.
15. I can be a brat.
16. I love to travel.
17. Bora is my summer getaway.
18. No time for bullshit. I’d rather that you be straightforward.
19. I dislike pretentious people.
20. Dirty nails are a turn off.
21. I love Kurant.
22. I could eat pizza and pasta the whole day and not get tired of it.
23. I can cook Nilagang Baka, Sinigang, Kaldereta, Pesto, Spaghetti and Carbonara.
24. My brother loves my Spaghetti and I love that he loves it. :-)
25. I have low pain threshold.
26. I cry every time I watch If Only and A Walk to Remember.
27. In my entire life, I’ve only cheated once (to my partner that is).
28. I’m a runaway bride.
29. When I miss my dad, I hug him so tight and stay beside him for most of the day.
30. I enjoyed watching Wowowee when I was in the hospital. The things you enjoy when you're bored.
31. I’m a procrastinator.
32. I always want my glass full.
33. I have 15 pairs of shoes, but I only get to use 4.
34. I’ve only been out of the country once…I’m going out again this October (to Bangkok).
35. I have three bestfriends…but Michelle has been more in touch than the other two.
36. I’m a gym buff.
37. I’m saddened by the fact that my brother’s getting married and moving out of the house.
38. I’m touchy.
39. I like hugging people, it’s my way of showing my love for them love.
40. A man in a slightly fitted polo, jeans and leather shoes appeals to me. :-)
41. I want my man to always smell good.
42. I’m moody and overly sensitive.
43. I love tulips and carnation.
44. I'd prefer dry over wet season.
45. I like Go Nuts better than Krispy Kreme.
46. I’m currently watching Prison Break, Heroes, Grey’s Anatomy and Ugly Betty.
47. I think I will be a strict mom.
48. I’m very protective of my friends.
49. I think my life's mission is to listen to my friends who are broken-hearted.
50. I'm scared of looking out the window at night.
51. I love surprises as much as I love surprising people.
52. I always look forward to my birthday because it's my day. I enjoy the perks I get because it's my birthday.
53. I get hyperacidic with soda.
54. I hardly eat pork.
55. I love the beach.
56. My idea of a beautiful day is hanging out at the beach, feeling the warmth of the sun while savoring a delectable fruitshake.
57. Kare-kare is irresistible.
58. I don't have a credit card. Yiheee!!!!
59. I took my MBA in 2002, but I haven't taken my OCE which is the only requirement I need to graduate.
60. I have a crush...But I won't tell who it is. =P
61. I've been single for almost two years and I'm getting used to it. hahaha
62. I'm a couch potato.
63. I want to stop smoking.
64. I miss my mom.
65. My dream local getaway is Amanpulo.
66. I'm not the type who runs after a lost love.
67. If you don't like me, I don't like you either.
68. Give me a jigsaw puzzle and I'll finish it in less than a week.
69. I listen to James Ingram, Barry Manilow and Air Supply when I was young.
70. I think it sucks that women can't go after who they really like.
71. I value respect.
72. I'm so afraid of hurting/disappointing the people who love me.
73. Because I'm used to being single, I tend to drive my suitors away.
74. I'm a cynic, which sometimes affects my judgement of what is real and otherwise.
75. I am friends with my exes. Is that bad?
76. I believe that HE has one big plan for us and that things happen for a reason.
77. I love Paulo Coelho. His books enrich my soul.
78. I love singing for HIM.
79. I've always wanted to go on vacation alone. But I still haven't found that perfect place to go to. I think all of us owe it to ourselves to have that time alone.
80. I love my Kenzo perfume.
81. I'm very trusting to my friends.
82. I can't eat and read at the same time.
83. I wanted to become a flight attended but they said I am short by 3 inches. hehehe
84. I don't think I will ever have the abs I want no matter how hard I try.
85. I love my family.
86. I'm OC when it comes to my clothes.
87. I despise people who doubt my character.
88. My childhood friends (mostly boys) treat me as one of the boys. But when I introduced my boyfriend to them, they become very protective. Threatening to hurt the guy if he cheats on me.
89. I used to down 7 bottles in one night and go home as if nothing happened. If I do that now, I won't be able to make it home safe.
90. I want to start diving but I'm constraint financially.
91. Happiness is a state of mind.
92. I give my 100% to the one I love.
93. Depression is my PMS.
94. I can't drink without smoking.
95. I think Spiderman 3 is funny.
96. I mean what I say.
97. I'm easy to please.
98. I laugh at the silliest jokes.
99. When I say I will be there, I will be there.
100. I'm all these and a lot more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe