The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

7:42 AM

IT'S OUT!

Posted by Claire |

It's official! My brother is getting married.*sigh*

Yeah, yeah. I know I wrote about that a lot of times already. But during those times it wasn't out in the open yet, which means no one in the family knew but me. Last Sunday, he told dade about it, and soon it will leak out to our relatives.

Actually, he proposed twice to his girlfriend. Sigurista. hehehe. First was in 2005 but there was no bling involved. The first time he told me, I kept saying "Oh no! Oh shit!". He asked why, nothing big it just means I have to fix my finances. Oh yes dear! You have to quit making unnecessary expenses because all those bills have no place else to go. It's not really that big is it?

Last December, he made the real proposal. He showed me the ring before he did and it was beautiful. There was no grand display of fireworks or cheesy dialogues during the proposal, it was all natural...no preservatives, no MSG (Sorry. Sorry. Got carried away). It was very spontaneous which is all right by me (sa`yo nagpropose? hehe). What matters is that they love each other and that they promise to take care of each other for the rest of their lives.

Now that it's out , my relatives will focus on my brother and they'd stop bugging me about getting married. Yahoo!!! Breather! Breather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe