The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

6:01 PM

Another blunder

Posted by Claire |

6:07pm. Usually, this time of the day on a Monday, people would find me sweating like crazy at the gym. Actually, I just came from the gym. But...I didn't drink Prime today so my memory failed me yet again. I forgot my rubbershoes. And I had to realize that after changing into my gym clothes. *sigh*

I have two pairs of rubbershoes (one for badminton and one for gyming), which I usually leave in the office. When I accidently bring home one, there's always one pair left. But today, when I badly need to go to the gym because my trip to CDO is coming and because I ate 4 cupcakes and 3 full meals in the last two days, I have no rubbershoes to sweat it all out.

Gaaazzz....what an annoyance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe