The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

2:43 PM

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings

Posted by Claire |


Yes, that is Optimus Prime talking.

I've seen the much-talked about Transformers movie last Friday, and I give two thumbs-up to the genius Michael Bay for this spectacular movie.

When all kids of my generation were addicted to Transformers, I was watching Batibot, Sesame Street and TVJ movies (or Darna or any Tagalog movie). So whenever my friends talked about it, I sit quietly in my corner listening and wondering what's up with this movie. It gave me more reason to watch. So, when I knew the date it was coming, I booked Ching, my ever-reliable partner in crime, to watch it with me. On its second day in the silver screen, I was out there loving Optimus Prime.

The movie was awesome. It's action-packed that I hardly rested my back on my seat. I was nail-biting the whole time. Seeing cars transform into huge robots is amazing. I want to see which part goes where and every time they transform, I want to hit pause so I could see clearly. Hahahaha. I also loved that part Bumblebee played "Baby come back" as Mikaela walked out from Sam.

I can't wait for the second installment. But before that, I'd like to watch the first one for the second time.

ps. I think Megan Fox is hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe