The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

5:07 PM

offline

Posted by Claire |

I'm off to a new place tomorrow, at the same time, I'll be scrapping one item in my list of things-to-do-before-I-die.

We're going to Camiguin!!! I've been hearing wonderful things about this place, and thanks to Cebu Pacific, I'm finally going to experience all of it.

We fly via Cagayan de Oro. While in the City, we'll take up white river rafting and canopy walking. I'm never the adventurous type but I guess when as you get older you want to experience all the things that makes life exciting. I hope I muster enough courage to go on with the task because once I'm there, there's no turning back. I will also make sure I bring home their yummy pastel for my friends and family to taste.

After river rafting, we'll proceed to Camiguin for the beach and to visit the famous tourist spots there. We have one full day to stay in Camiguin, I hope that's enough to get acquainted with the Island.

Wat out for gazillion pictures from me in Multiply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe