A busy Saturday that was.
Badminton. My partner and I played three games and, even though I was warehoused, we won all of it. Woohoo!!! Thanks to my partner Joy who was excellent, as usual. Warehoused is a term in Badminton, which I heard from Mama Carms, that when translated to Filipino would mean the popular word binodega. When you are warehoused, it means that all of your opponent's shots were given to you because they consider you the weaker of the pair. Gaaazzzz...
Food-trip. Honestly, this is the part I looked forward to the most...eating at Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe. For some reason, I'm craving for sweets these days. When I learned that diabetes was in the family, sweets suddenly lost its appeal to me. But for two weeks now, I've been having dessert every lunch and I always want something sweet with my coffee. Going back to cupcakes, the taste didn't fail me. I liked it better than Sonja's. Their's is not so sweet and far more affordable than that of Sonja's. To my delight, I brought home some so my family could taste it (I ate 2 of the 6 cupcakes I brought home).
Music Practice. YDWTL is coming up with a CD compilation of all Days music for the coming batch. But before all the singing, there was a feast of grilled meat (and Tofu). I ate, even though I wasn't hungry, because my mouth was watering with the barbeque and vinegar at sight. Anyway, we ran through each song in the Days songbook, including my favorite Lord I offer my life. There are other songs I love in the songbook, which I'd like to share with you, but I'm not really good at memorizing so I'll post that some other time. At break time, we would jam to the songs of Barry Manillow, Air Supply, and Chicago. Oh how I miss those songs.
PBB. It was the Big Night at the Big Dome. Flow, Camille, and I watched as they unfolded the order of the four remaining housemates. We speculated on who would be the winner based on the color and the design of their gown. Because in the past, the housemate who has the most elaborate gown turns out the winner. Flow said that maybe it's Wendy because her gown was black. Or Bea could be the winner because she wore a tube dress, while the other two girls were wearing haltered gown. When Gee-Ann was called as Fourth Big Placer, we were all disappointed. One friend sent a text saying "Edsa 3 na to, mukhang si Wendy pa ang mananalo." Then I started thinking what I would do if, indeed, she won. Hhmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment