The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:18 AM

Jakey tagged me!

Posted by Claire |

A-Age: 28

B-Band: Daughtry

C-Career: blogger, chatter, slacker

D-Drink or Smoke: Every freaking day! Bwahahahaha...Kidding, cut down na ako. Now, it's every other day. mwahahaha

E-Easiest friends to talk to: Bespren Chel!

G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: Both

H-Have a boyfriend: A lot! hahaha

J-Junk food you like: Clover is the best!

K-Kids: I want to have 4! Two girls and two boys

L-Longest ride ever: 8hrs lang ata...

N-Names of your future kids: Sorry. Don't want to share this sacred piece of information.

O-One wish you have now: I want to wake up from this dream. Get real.

P-Phobias: Maniacs

Q-Favorite quotes: Bukas luluhod din ang mga tala!

R-Reasons to smile: Fridays, good conversations, surprises, flowers, people smiling back, small acts of kindness, a warm hug.

S-Sleeping hours: 10:30pm to 6:00am

T-Time you woke up today: 6:00am

U-Unknown fact about you: I peed in my pants when I got really drunk.

V-Vegetable you hate: bitter corn and okra

X-X-rays you've had: Hand and chest.

Y-Yummy food: Kare-kare, pizza, pasta, salmon, my kaldereta and nilagang baka! Yes, I cook. May angal?

Z-Zodiac: Virgo

I tag Arle, Ritch, Meyj, Marie

5 comments:

oh captain my captain said...

psst... tagal mo na nga bago sinagot to kulang pa ;0) may kasama tong 7 random facts/habits ;0)

Claire said...

@jake: hehehe...i know. Pwede skip na? hehehe...Hindi ko makupleto yung 7 eh. hahaha

candyQ said...

You forgot the "W"... :o)

Claire said...

Sheees! Oo nga. hehehe...So here goes...W-orst Habit: stroking my armpit while watching TV. bwahahahah...ang cheap!

Anonymous said...

Where is the F in your list? Or is it Claire's ABC without F's and W's? - Claire's World.

Post a Comment

Subscribe