The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

8:45 AM

Update

Posted by Claire |

My last weekend was eventful. I want to tell you about it in detail, but I have 180 unread e-mails, 3 loan agreements to format and circulate, 1 mission travel to arrange and 4 bosses to assist. Talk about bunching huh?!

I also haven't recovered from lack of sleep. For the past few days, my sleeping hours range from 4-5 hours per day. My eye bags are looming, darker than ever. Top it with mucus-filled throat and congested nasal.

Haven't played badminton for two weeks. Hence, a bigger tummy and arms.

I will talk to you again. But first, I have to get rid of all these. Ciao!

ps. My french boss came to visit yesterday and my gaaadddd, I look like hell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe